duminică, 12 august 2007

guillemots-redwings


this is where we fall from the trees,this is where the sky covers up.daft killer of joy,you made a man out of me.this is where the glass leaves the lens,splintering a chemistry of friends.i'll treasure you always,you know i loved you.

this is where we wake in the ditch,this is where our bodies sing no more,fallen apples on the floor,pecked at by redwings.so pour another wiskey out for me,it'll be the last bottle we share,as i drift into nowhere.know that i loved you.

but love was not enough,to hold my grip.can't you just feel my fingers slip?you know i'm leaving this behind.

so i'm leaving my best friend,just for the hell of it,just for the sake of it,but how much i loved you..

2 comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

inca ma trec toti fiorii cand ascult piesa asta. damn you for breging up all those feelings!! =))

rhythm spunea...

acu nah...asta e..ti'am zis ca nu vreau sa mor singur.tre sa mai iau cativa dupa mine;))